Monday, January 21, 2008

I think our **VIRTUAL CROP** was a success!!!

This last weekend Jennifer and I decided to have our own little crop and we didn't let the fact that we live a couple thousand miles apart get in the way...and that we didn't received our SS&M goodies in the mail get us down...we grabbed our previous box of goodies pulled out the super cute Young and Active Line and we issued each other challenges...we got BUSY - here's what I came up with - we had such a great time!








7 comments:

StuDezember said...

I must confess that you do awesome work! And I am not being prejudiced!

Lesli said...

Great projects Renee' - what a fun idea you and Jen had. Wow - you sure got things done - very inspiring!

Maggie Lamarre said...

I luv online cropping, you get to be productive w/out leaving the house :)
Maggie

Kelli said...

I hope that 7 year old card is for Brinley! Too cute! If not you'll have to make her a copy!

Jen said...

Super job on the cards ReneƩ but then again...I already told you that! LOL...now where are those layouts...that was what I was really coming to see ;)

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

love these!!

Veronica

Chris said...

your cards are amazing, Renee!! I miss seeing you on the SWG site, although I do not go there very often anymore. Have a great day!!