Thursday, January 24, 2008

WOW the last few days have been CRAZY...

...the next few will be even CRAZIER...I received my very eagerly anticipated Scrappin' Sports & More Box today with the NEW CHA Releases in it...so tonight after book club I will dig in and get started on LOs that need to be completed by Wednesday...I don't have a lot of time but I am so excited to play with the new lines.

WOW..day 24 all ready, I know I haven't shared some LOs the last few days, I assure you all I have created a LO a day this month...there were a few days I almost quit, but I hung in there...the last couple of days I actually have made LOs for other people. Today I found a CD of photos from Sept. 07 - I actually forgot all about these pictures...we hadn't lived in Spokane very long...it was a Sunday morning and we were visiting Manito Park for the very 1st time. I am a little bit excited for Spring so we can go back...if we have any visitors this Spring...this is one place we will surely take you...its beautiful! I made this digital Kraft Backgroud Paper myself and then also used Doris Castle's Burst of Summer Kit.



On a sadder note...today I ordered this for my Grandma who lives to far away to just hop in the car and drive the 8+ hours to visit in the middle of winter...

It took me three days to place this order, I just couldn't do it...nothing seemed right...Grandpa Dave recently passed away...and my thoughts and prayers are with her during this very difficult time. My heart aches for her and I'm so sorry that she is having to go through this again...I wish I could be there with her and give her a big hug even though I know that...that won't bring him back and take away all the pain she is feeling...I just don't understand death...it makes me very angry thinking about it! I know we all deal with it very differently...I swear I'm a roller coaster of emotions these days...

Ben came home from school this afternoon with a note from his teacher asking us to have him READ in a new book to catch up with his **NEW** reading group...he's moving into a new group with a new teacher...I guess he's too smart LOL

No comments: