Saturday, March 8, 2008

...day two with Donna...


Here's me and Nicole my neighbor and Donna from this mornings class INSPIRED! Such a great class!!!

...so today we made this book...as you can see I did not finish but we used the Bind-it-All...I ended up purchasing my own :) I can't wait to make more books! I sent a few more photos to Costco this afternoon and I can be finished up with this book very soon! Donna is such a hoot - she's so funny!!! and a fantastic teacher...I wish I could have spent the rest of the day with her...but with the head cold I have been fighting all week I actually barely made it through the morning...just one more thing before I call it a night...if you EVER get a chance to take a class from Donna Downey DON'T pass it up!!!

5 comments:

kshand said...

Hope you feel better soon. The class looks great :)

Mona said...

Looked like a good class! I have head cold too! :(

Margee' said...

Sounds like you had a great time at your classes.

Jen said...

Thanks for passing your cold over to me...;)

Fun fun fun...and no I am not jealous ;) I am glad you had a good time and the books looks really fun...super cute pictures too :)

Spinkeeshy said...

Wow, what fun! Color me Jealous, I would love to take a class with Anyone! Great pictures and projects and fabric, oy, that's a challenge in itself! Rock on!