Thursday, March 27, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW

...another morning that we woke up to snow...and now a winter storm warning....uuugghhhh its supposed to be Spring! Speaking of snow...its snowing right now...thank goodness its melting as it hits the ground.

...well this went up today in the front yard...I know we haven't lived in Spokane long...only about 7 months...we have the greatest Realtor!


...so we are leaving Spokane shortly after April 15th. Stuart is finishing up Tax Season and then we are heading back to the Tri-Cities...Stuart will be going back to the Port of Benton he was promoted to Assistant Executive Director. He will also be resuming his own tax business when we return. Currently, we are looking for a place to call home and god forbid even considering rebuilding...who knows what we will end up doing. Ben will be going back to Tapteal to finish up the school year and in the Fall we will hopefully know where we will be to know where him and Camryn will attend school. Mason is already enrolled at Gateway Montessori and so excited about attending school himself...as for me...I will continue doing this mommy thing! (at least for awhile longer)

Well yesterday and last night I was able to complete two digital LOs but I can't share them just yet...this morning I finished up this one that I can share ...you can get this kit (Future Paleontolgist by Jennifer Wuthrich and ME) at scrapstreet.com and I used a template from crystaldigitemplateshoppe.com

3 comments:

Margee' said...

Things will all fall in place, sometimes out of place, but hang in there!
Cute LO of Mason!

Unknown said...

the swirls and the dots!! AWESOME!!!!

kmmiller said...

so I was catching up on blogs since I had a little time and thought to myself, didn't they just move a while back. I don't know how you do it girl. This is my first time in 11 years and can't wait for it to be over.