Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Weekend with Donna Downey...

...I have been looking forward to this weekend now for a couple of months...last night I got to spend the evening with Donna Downey! It was a lot of fun here's what we did...





She is SO FUNNY...we got to see projects from her BRAND NEW book coming out...they were totally amazing...I can see some changes in my projects in the future...which will involve fabric...and lots of it! LOL Well in a few hours I'll be off again...this time to make a book from beginning to end...have a great day!

6 comments:

Margee' said...

Sounds like last night was fun!

Unknown said...

How fun to hang with Donna!!

ps...what a cute top your wearing girl :)

Lesli said...

How wonderful for you Renee'! Chris will be so jealous - she loves Donna Downey! Have a great day!

Dora said...

sounds fabulous! color me jealous!

Chris said...

Renee, Lesli is right I am so jelous!! I just love Donna Downey and wish that I could see her and take one of her classes. You are very lucky.

Jen said...

How fun! I am glad you had a great time!