Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Secretaries Day!!!

...so my hubby came home last night and told me I needed to make his secretaries a gift...which really isn't a problem except ALL my scrapbooking stuff is in boxes and I'm right in the middle of packing for our trip...but I tried not to complain TOO MUCH and this is what I came up with...this morning I needed to make another chocolate run because these buckets needed MORE chocolate in them. I am so happy to say that they were a big hit at the office :)

10 comments:

Gina said...

Cute Ideas!!! :)

kshand said...

These are amazing, Renee. I'm sure the girls LOVED them.

Margee' said...

Cute! And you did them so quick too! so much for planning ahead, huh?

Jen said...

cute cute...I am sure they loved them :)

M@risk@ said...

What a wonderful idea and great the girls liked it. Thanks for your kind words at my blog. Nice to get to know you by working on the same team.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Those are the cutest Renee! Just stoppin' in to say hi. :)

Lesli said...

Wonderful ideas - I'm glad they enjoyed them :)

Unknown said...

FABULOUS ideas! and the more chocolate the better :)

Mona said...

At least he thought to do something! I got flowers for Admin Day....from my DH, not my boss or anyone I support.

Shaela said...

SOO cute! I love it, how sweet.