Sunday, June 1, 2008

June first already! Where does time go?

I made this LO using some awesome Scrappin' Sports & More Papers and got this photo of my BIL and nephew from their annual Father/Son Hunt...I used this LO as my entry in the Page Maps 2nd Anniversary Contest...though this LO didn't win...my BIL thought it was a winning LO lol :)



Here's my sketch I made for Page Plans this week and my Tag. I sent this to my sister in New Jersey for her Birthday...Happy Be-lated Birthday Mona!!!





...also at Page Plans this week this LO Sketch was made by Lesli Asay...





I used...the Wild Weekend Digital Kit by PeppermintCreative.com
Fonts Used: Microsoft Sans Serif and CK Alis Writing

Welcome Kimberly Crawford & Jenelle Christmas Page Plan June Guest Designers!

7 comments:

Mona said...

I like the "MOM" LO out best....and of course the card, too. ;)

Gina said...

Great LO's Nee' . . .

Margee' said...

They both look great! But I already told you that, :)

Lesli said...

Awesome work Renee' - I love your card sketch - the LO's are wonderful!

M@risk@ said...

Beautiful to see your work at your blog. I think your pages are amazing.

Jen said...

Wow...Super projects ReneƩ!

kshand said...

Love the design and pictures on the swing layout...FABULOUS!!