Monday, June 9, 2008

A TEACHER GIFT

On Sunday, my sister and I started making the end of the year teacher gifts for our sons to give their 2nd grade teachers...we finished those up this afternoon. Ben will take his to school tomorrow and give to his teacher...I am kinda happy to see this year come to an end and I'm eager to see summer begin.




...also this afternoon I finished making this LO...I used Scrappin' Sports & More pattern paper here ~ TFL



...Father's Day gifts coming tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Gina said...

Great project Nee' . . . I hope they're teachers like these! :) Your LO of Camryn turned out good too! :)

Unknown said...

this layout is FABULOUS!! the strip of water paper, with the stripe...awesome!

Jen said...

LOVE the layout...the strip of water is oh so perfect...! Great job!

Margee' said...

Turned out great! but I already told you that! :)

Mona said...

Cute LO of Camryn! Thanks for the idea for the teacher gifts. I will be making something similar. ;)