Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Craft Warehouse: Scrapbook Queen Contest

I completed my layout and have it posted on their site...

A total of ten Scrapbook Queens will be chosen, with one winner coming from each of the Craft Warehouse stores and one Craft Warehouse employee. Winners will be chosen by 50% public vote and 50% judge’s vote. A Grand Prize winner will be chosen from the nine customer Scrapbook Queens.

Public voting will take place August 18th thru August 24th online. Each person may vote for one (1) person from each Craft Warehouse store, plus one (1) employee.

The top 50% of vote getters in each category will be judged by a panel of scrapbooking experts August 25—28. If a store has less than 5 entrants, all entries will be judged by the expert panel. The winner will be announced in each store on September 6, 2008, at 1:00 pm...gosh that seems like forever away huh? Well here's my layout...



For all of you who visit my blog...I plan on putting a *REMINDER* up closer to voting time...for you to check out the site and place your vote...I hope you vote for me...but if you see a layout more deserving definitely vote for it :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love your entry ReneƩ!...but I already told you that ;)

Good luck on the contest!

Mona said...

Good Luck!!

Margee' said...

Your LO looks great!
Good Luck!

Dora said...

love this! the colors are so soft,yet draw the eye.

Pamela Smerker said...

Way cool! This layout is gorgeous!! I will be watching for more contest deets!