Thursday, July 10, 2008

some new digital work to share....

These new LOs were made using Di Hickman's *new* 12x12 Template Set3...what are you waiting for...head on over to A Cherry on Top and grab them for yourself...they are awesome!!!


I used Di Hickman's Vintage Christmas Digital Kit and Let It Snow Alpha.

I used Di Hickman's Let It Snow Digital Kit, Alpha and Scalloped Templates, MCO Hand Stamped Brushes, Lynn Grieveson's Rubys Garden Alpha and Sande Kreiger's Stitches.

I used Di Hickman's Let It Snow Digital Kit.

I used Di Hickman's Cherry Bits and #1Dad Digital Kits.

7 comments:

Mona said...

Very nice LOs! The snow and the cookie LOs is very eye catching :0

Gina said...

Great LO's Nee' . . . Love the one from Mason's soccer game! :)

kshand said...

Wow, Renee, you've been Busy! Great layouts!!

Spot-On said...

ooooooh CUTE! Love them all but my favorite is the bottom one. I'm partial to the big journal arrows! Love your layouts girl YOU ROCK!

smooches

Di

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Di that one is MY FAVORITE too ;)

Jen said...

SUPER layouts ReneƩ...love them all but I agree with Di I really like the bottome one a lot!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! you are so good at digi!! LOVE the poke layout!