Sunday, August 17, 2008

A specially formulated diet for people under stress...

Recently, I got to see my dad's mom...who I haven't seen in about a year in a half and when I was at least 25 pounds heavier...she about cried when I walked in the door...she hugged me and all she could say was she was so shocked, but she couldn't say anything else...but come to find out she thinks I'm too thin! My mom must think so too LOL...she recently sent me this the diet for people under stress...everyone knows I've been under some stress these last few months...but mom...I don't think I will be following this diet...good try trying to add a few pounds ;) However, I do LOVE the quote following...people come and go in our lives and we never forget how they made us feel.

This is a specially formulated diet designed to help people cope with the stress that builds during the day.

Breakfast
1 grapefruit
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

Lunch
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
1 cup spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey's kiss

Afternoon Tea
The rest of the Hershey Kisses in the bag
1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chips

Dinner
4 glasses of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size supreme pizza
3 Snickers Bars Late Night Snack
1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)

~ People will forget what you said; people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - let me know if this stress diet works! {Especially the dinner!!! :) } I may just need to try it these next two weeks!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

lol Andrea - I may skip breakfast and lunch - but try out dinner ;)

Margee' said...

:) Can't blame me for trying, right!

Gina said...

Mom must want me to stay FAT because she sent it to me too! LOL :)

Margee' said...

Gina :)
Didn't want to leave anyone out!

Lesli said...

I love it - I am ready to start this one :)

Unknown said...

sound's like my kind of diet :)