Friday, September 12, 2008

Bind-it-All Design Team Call

My mom told me about this call and there was no way I was going to miss this...and not even the move was going to stop me from completing all the projects...though digging thru boxes to find some stuff caused some delays. This afternoon I was able to put on the last finishing touches on the last book - it sure feels great to be done and I love each one of them :) Here's my entire submission to the Design Team Call:








...along with what we did with their product they wanted to see some of our other work this is what I chose to share...





...if you don't have a Bind-it-All you really need to go get yourself one! They have to be the neatest tools I have ever owned!!! tfl

10 comments:

Gina said...

These projects are Awesome! Good Luck!!! :)

Margee' said...

Good Luck!

All of the projects turned out cute, even with running out of time.

Mona said...

Man! Wish I had known about it. :(

Good luck to you!! ;)

Lesli said...

Great stuff Renee'. I wish you the very best of luck!

Unknown said...

these projects rock girl!!! good luck girl!

Jen said...

Everything looks super...I think they are crazy if they don't pick you! Good luck I can't wait to hear!

Jennifer Buck said...

Oh my goodness! I am sending you all kinds of good thoughts! Good luck! I so hope you get this! You would be an amazing asset to their team! :)

kmmiller said...

Awesome job. good luck

kshand said...

These projects are wonderful, Renee. Good luck on the DT call :)

Jan said...

Good luck Renee! Not that you need it! Your projects are AWESOME and they would be crazy not to snatch you up!