Thursday, October 23, 2008

October Assignment

...for Scrappin' Sports & More This month, DT member Tracy challenged us all to complete a LO using this Page Map in an hour which I did except for the hour I had to wait for the photos to be processed at Costco LOL...excuse the crappy photos...it was a bit cloudy today and I just couldn't get a good picture at all!



Here's my take...



She also challenged us to do one altered item with a Christmas theme but since I have three kiddos I ended up doing three...I had to keep it fair so I made an ornament for each of them...







I was also able to pull out some of their sports photos from the summer and early fall and complete 3 additonal LOs...this first one might look a bit familiar, I made one kinda like it for CHA and since I didn't get it back I needed to make another for myself...I changed it up a bit and I must say I really like how it turned out.







I also think its time for me to mention that this will be my last assignment for SS&M...a couple months ago I was asked to sign again for another 6 mon. term and decided that I wouldn't...I have had a great time over the last year and a half but felt that it was time to say goodbye. I have made some great friendships with the gals on the team and I'm so happy there's the internet so we will remain in contact :) Thank you SS&M for such a great time designing for you the past year and a half!

5 comments:

Jen said...

*sniff...SS&M is not going to be the same with you...you are truly going to be missed.

Super projects really love the sports ornaments!

Mona said...

Great projects and LOs! :)

kshand said...

WOW Renee! You are going out with a bang!! Those ornaments are adorable. We will definitly miss you on the team :(

Margee' said...

They all look great! Glad you took my suggestion about Christmas ornaments.

Pat said...

Oh Renee! I love those ornaments and your LO's are top notch, too!