Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Prayer



I made this card for a family that's going through a difficult time right now...can you imagine your baby being diagnosed with cancer? I know that a couple of my friends actually can...and its something I can't even imagine...for the last couple of days I can't stop thinking about this family, my heart is just aching for them...I hope the power of prayer will reach them and help them during this difficult time.

I have been feeling so awful these last couple weeks...hell who am I kidding its been months now...and my troubles don't compare to this...I'm not feeling sorry for myself...I'm just down right not happy...I have thought about what to do that might make me happy again...but what this family is going through doesn't even compare to unhappiness...so I should just sit back and be grateful...that I have three healthy children and right now I can say a prayer for this family and help them in this simple way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A prescription to be happy again: Count your many blessings and find some service to do for someone else - forgetting ourselves and finding others in need is somehow a cure! And - service can be as small as a giving someone your beautiful smile:)

kshand said...

Renee, the card is beautiful. I will keep your friends in my prayers...how awlful.

Margee' said...

You did a great job on the card. We can count our blessings the kids are healthy. Wish I was!

Unknown said...

your card is perfect....and it doesn't take cancer to make life hard, so don't be hard on yourself for feeling stressed or however you are feeling right now...big hugs girl, and we need to talk more!

kmmiller said...

the card it beautiful and I am sure the family will appreciate the thought. I will keep your friends in my thoughts and prayers and you too. {hug}

Gina said...

Love the card . . . I'll definitely keep this family in my thoughts and prayers.