Sunday, December 14, 2008

Its been SNOWING...

...off and on all day...and its REALLY COLD outside...last time I checked only 15 degrees!

I finally added my journaling to this LO I was working on last week and tried to get a good photo of it...its so hard to get good photos in the winter time lol...again I used some UNITY stamps...I took this photo of Ben on his 9th Birthday just this past October...I can't believe how grown up he looks...and he looks so handsome...well I think so anyway :) tfl







...last night we headed out to the lighted boat parade...we got to see the fireworks...but NO BOATS! We were out there for 45 minutes...it was snowing the entire time...about 29 degrees...we couldn't wait any longer for those darn boats...so we packed back up and headed up...but the fireworks sure were pretty!









3 comments:

Gina said...

Yeah . . .Carols and Cocoa was a bust too! Way too cold to be outside! Your family photo turned out Great!

Ben does look very Handsome! :)

Margee' said...

Yes! Way too cold to be out any where!
LO looks great!

Jen said...

Super layout ReneƩ. Love the trees on it.

BRRR. that's way to cold to be outside!