Monday, December 15, 2008

IT'S FREEZING OUTSIDE

...the wind is blowing and its still snowing...the temperature is about 15 degrees and we have a 2 hour delay...which means both Camryn and Mason have NO SCHOOL and Ben will have an alternate bus route...I am still trying to decide if I should try and walk him there or drive...

...for now I'm going to leave you with a few digital LOs...the first is my December Sketch from Di Hickman, I used the Merry & Bright Digital Kit by PamelaDonnisDesigns.



...the second layout I made for Page Plans yesterday, I used the Frosty Flurries digital kit by PamelaDonnisDesigns, Other elements used: Shabby Princess & Jennifer Pebbles.



...and the third layout...I used a NEW kit "Skate Date" created by PamelaDonnisDesigns. tfl


1 comment:

Gina said...

Great LO's Nee'! :)