Saturday, January 17, 2009

Digital Saturday and a Card to Share

This morning I went to the LSS and picked up a few new items I needed for some upcoming projects...when I got home I decided to work on a digital page...At the beginning of the year I had seen that Nichol Magourik over at two peas was going to be doing a FREE online class called "Celebrate the Seasons". I knew instantly that I wanted to participate. I've always been a big fan of Nichol's work...so finally this afternoon I had some free time where I could complete the first assignment.

For this LO I used Crystal Wilkerson's "The 365 Challenge, Jan. Kit" which can be purchased at two peas. I loved the color combo of this kit...it was so fun to work with! I also used "lil trees" by Kirsty Wiseman.

Last night I got play around with my new stamp from Unity Stamping Co., oh my gosh - I LOVED this stamp!!! I have always loved turtles...so this stamp is perfect!!! "BOOM goes my {heart}" check it out for yourself...definitely one of my new favorites :)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh yes, that stamp totally reminded me of you the first time I saw it too . . . very cute card! :)

Kerry said...

Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! What great colors, pictures, and sentiments! Cute card too! :)