Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday: Digital LOs

This digital LO was made based off a sketch over at Page Plans...It was fun to finally use some of our Cruise photos...I used Crystal Wilkerson's Rainbow Sherbert, which you can find over at 2Peas.



One of my very favorite Digital Designers over the past few months is Pam of PamelaDonnisDesigns...she really makes the best kits! I really love working with them!!!

For this first LO I used one of her new projects...which will be apart of a collaboration available at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns in February the second LO is from her Love Grows kit which will be available at ElementalScraps...also in February.





tfl

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pages renee! you are my digi page hero....you know how digi challenged i am!!! :)

Lesli said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO's Renee' - thanks for all you do at Page Plans - it is so appreciated!

Gina said...

OOOooo . . . that one of Camryn and Mason is just too Cute! :)

Mona said...

Very CUTE LOs!

Jen said...

Super layouts! Those cruise pictures are really making me feel trapped in the house...with all of this snow today :( ugh

Margee' said...

Those are great LO's!
Love the pics of the kids!

Anonymous said...

Hello Renee.

What sweet layout I love pink heart heart paper.... hotwheels