Sunday, February 15, 2009

Digital LOs to share...

This week was so busy - I am looking forward to the Monday Holiday - no school - no volunteering in the classrooms...hubby off from work...and hopefully some quiet time to create some NEW stuff...or maybe the weather will be good enough for us to do someting fun outside...here's what I made digitally this last week. tfl


This fist LO was made using a kit from PamelaDonnisDesigns over at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns along with Crystal Wilkerson's "shape" that I added my journaling on...I LOVE this shape and can't seem to get enough of it on my LOs.


...on this LO I used "Going Golfing" also by PamelaDonnisDesigns...plus one of her overlays which is a part of her February Grab Bag over also available at TheDigiChick. (stitching by Sandy Kreiger and Seebee's Freebee's, Date Stamp by Karla Dudley.) .


...and here is my sketch LO from Di Hickman for the month of Febrary...what a super template...and its FREE in her store, but only for a limited time...for this LO I used the Template #61 by Di Hickman, and the Digital Kits: The 365 Challenge: January by Crystal Wilkerson and Capture+Record by Karla Dudley.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Mason is such a Ham . . . he's always such a Cutie!!! I really like the golf LO too! :)

Margee' said...

Yes, Mason is quite a ham! He's a little Cutey for sure!

Great LO's.

Jen said...

Great layouts...wow you have been busy! Enjoy your day off tomorrow...I wish Chad was going to be home...I could use a break myself.

Karen said...

Three terrific LO's. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Anonymous said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Each of those are so amazing! I wish I had as much digi talent in my whole body as you do in your pinkie! Hope you are enjoying your day off. My poor boys had to go to school today to make up for the snow days they've missed :(