Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wacky Wednesday!!!

ETA: The Dezember's are getting ready for an evening of AMERICAN IDOL...though tonight I will be making Valentine's while I'm watching...68 to be exact! I just pulled out some scraps and old pieces of PP from my stash...some Bazzill...ink...a Unity stamp and one copic marker! I'll be topping them off with some candy! I will feel really good when they are done...all the kids will have to do is sign their names!



Today was Wacky Wednesday at Mason's school...and he was NOT a happy camper about getting all dressed up!




...once I let him take off the shorts he was doing a bit better...



This afternoon I whipped up this little mini ABC book - Mason and I have been working on letter identification and letter sounds...so I thought I would make him his own little book - just perfect for his little hands :)



TFL :)

6 comments:

Gina said...

If Mom dressed me like that I wouldn't be happy either . . . Poor little guy!

Margee' said...

Poor little guy!

Cute Alphabet album.
Turned out cute and went together very quickly!

Unknown said...

oh my he is sooo dang cute!!! you shoulda let him wear the shorts :) :)

love the album idea!

Gina said...

Joe says that's going to scar him for life! :)

kshand said...

Oh...what a cutie...I love that first picture :) The little mini album is very cute.

Deanna Weber said...

Were do you come up with these ideas and when do you have time to do them. I envy you! Love it.