Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Digital Share and I've been Tagged!!!

I made this digital LO using a template and kit both made by the fabulous Di Hickman

hee hee hee :) Robyn tagged me!!! I needed to post my 6th photo in my 6th folder...and since today I was on Stuart's computer you are getting an oldie :) Here's Mason...about 2 years ago...I remember he HAD to have this bandaid!!! There was no ifs ands or buts about it!!! lol The Spiderman bandaid to go along with his Superman Jammies :) He is still our little SuperHero!!!



Now for the 6 people I am going to tag all you need to do is...


Open your photo folder on your computer • Open the 6th folder of photos • Select the 6th picture • Post the picture on your blog with a description • Invite six friends to join the challenge • Link your six friends to your blog post
...and I'm tagging:


2 comments:

Gina said...

I really like that LO . . . Camryn's a Beauty! And that pic of Mason is just Adorable! :)

Jen said...

hmmmmm...tagged eh?

Love the layout and Mason is so darn cute! Love the bandaid!