Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebrating Day 5!!! Unity: May SNEEK PEEK

For today's SNEEK PEEK we could choose any stamp :)

I used the NEW May KOTM

I also wanted to share my cards from this weeks challenges that I got done and haven't had a chance to share yet. For this challenge, you needed to use the acronyms of FIRST, for Unity's first birthday.

1. You had to include Unity stamps.
2. F is for flowers...include some sort of flower or flower image in the project
3. I is for insect...think butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs, etc...
4. R is for ribbon
5. S is for scallops.
6. T is for turquoise or teal so you must include one of these two colors in the project.


...on this card I used the butterfly from the March KOTM and the NEW sentiment from the May KOTM.

For this 2nd challenge you needed to make a ONE LAYER Birthday card using Unity stamps.

One layer meaning only a card base - no extra paper layers...but you could embellish any way that you wish...here's what I came up with :)


...on this one I used the NEW sentiments from the May KOTM :)

3 comments:

Gina said...

Cute Cards . . . I love that cloud one and will definitely need to find some of that PP! :) That last challenge is really giving me a hard time . . . I still need to think about it!

AJ said...

wowsers! cute cards Renee'! love them- and that one with the bow is adorable!!

Margee' said...

Cute cards! I need to get busy making some thing s too!