Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Release #4 MORNING GLORY

Here's GCD Studios 4th and final release...MORNING GLORY! I think its my favorite!!! I love all the patterns and colors - I really can't wait to get to work with this one :) ANd very soon it should be being delivered on my doorstep!













All pattern papers are double sided with a beautiful colored cardstock.

Each new collection comes with new tags :)


So now all you need to do is head on over to the GCD Studios Blog...tell us what you think??? What is your favorite collection? And why?

3 comments:

Jen said...

OOOH I love all the new releases! this one is just yummy!
So fun talking to you yesterday! glad to hear that you are doing well!

Yvette said...

I agree with Jen... all of the new releases that we've seen have been soooo awesome! Love this set as much as every release that we've seen! :)

Karen J. said...

Yummy paper!! Love all of them.