Friday, September 25, 2009

GCD Studios Give-a-way!!!!

Head on over to the GCD Studios Blog to check out the amazing give-a-way that's happening today :)

I also wanted to share a couple of digital LOs today but my laptop is stupid...so I only have one...it over heated on me and shut off right as I was finishing up my 2nd LO and I lost the entire thing...I know I should have been saving along the way and I wasn't - LESSON LEARNED



I used an older template that I've had forever by Queen of Quirk and everything else is by CreativitybyCrystal...her new Sept "stuff" which can be found at JessicaSprague.com

This last Sunday, Stuart and Ben played in the annual YMCA Parent/Child Golf Tournament...this was their 3rd year playing and it was a beautiful day for golf...and this year we didn't walk...we got a golf cart and boy did it go much faster! lol

...now I need to find the time to recreate my old LO - it should go much faster the second time around :)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Great Golf LO . . . your pics turned out great too! :)

Lisa F said...

Great layout! Love the layout of the pictures and how the large picture looks distressed!