Sunday, September 20, 2009

How in the world...

...can the weekend already be over!!! One of these day's I'll get around to sharing some soccer photos and football photos...

...and some other fun news :D

Right now it's almost 9pm - we've got the kids in bed - I can barely keep my eyes open myself...but I wanted to post this digital LO I made...Camryn on her 1st day of First Grade :)
Later in the week I'll also be sharing a paper LO of her first day of school...


I used a digital template by mandagirl.com and digital kit (August 09 Pattern Paper Pack)by creativitybycrystal which is available at JessicaSprague.com and a couple elements from PamelaDonnisDesigns & Michelle Underwood.

6 comments:

Gina said...

CUTE! :)

Jen said...

so sweet! I hope she had an awesome first day...can't wait to see the paper version!

Kerry said...

Great digital layout! My oldest son started first grade this year too!

Jen Martakis said...

Renee! That layout is so awesome! Love it!

Thank you for your sweet blog comment. I really appreciate it. :)

Margee' said...

She looks cute in her little dress.

Scrappin Sports & More said...

Very sweet layout. She looks adorable in the dress :)