Friday, October 23, 2009

It's time for a "DIGITAL SHARE" post...

Its been cold, windy and rainy the last couple of days so I was able to sit inside a create some new digital LOs...this first one is about me and our cat MORRIS - on the first day of school when ALL the kids were finally gone...Morris roamed and roamed throughout the house looking for them - it was just TOO QUIET...and he couldn't figure out where they went.


Credits: Fall Florals Digital Kit by Jessica Sprague, Bunches of Borders, Lots of Labels, Funky Flair Buttons and Au' Natural Elements by CreativityByCrystal all available at JessicaSprague.com (I also used my favorite date stamps by Karla Dudley).

And this LO is my October LO for "Celebrate the Seasons" over at 2Peas. I decided to use photos of my 1/2 Marathon that I ran earlier in the month. This LO is based off a sketch by Nichol Magouirk.


Credits: Fall Florals Digital Kit by Jessica Sprague, Rounded Corner Templates and Bunches of Borders by CreativityByCrystal all available at JessicaSprague.com (the staple I used came from ShabbyPrincess).

I am just LOVING this new Fall Florals kit - it has some beautiful digital papers...I have already created 3 LOs with it...and I am sure I can come up with a few more :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

kshand said...

Love that you scrapped you & the cat!! Great layouts as usual!! Looking to have some of that time at home to create soon :)