Monday, December 21, 2009

Countdown to Christmas...

5 days to go...and the kids wouldn't let me forget even if I wanted to...the excitement is in FULL swing at our house...

Yesterday...we started the morning out by buying a ton of stuff to make our goodies (I know I have totally waited till the last minute)...and then headed to church...came home and watched Julie & Julia, which I really liked...then headed over to the Grandparents for dinner and made some peanut butter balls...



...obviously this was his favorite part! When I got home I made some candycane cookies some of my favorite during the holiday season...and this year I followed the recipe EXACTLY! lol

I almost forgot to share these...isn't this the cutest idea? I didn't come up with it...but I saw it somewhere and I thought...ooohh I have to make some of these myself!



...it was awfully quiet this afternoon...and when I went to check on Camryn and Mason this is how I found them...

...I think I would be perfectly content if these two would stay like this forever...they are the best of friends.

3 comments:

Lisa F said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Julie Campbell said...

Ahh! Those kiddos are just THE cutest! :) LOVE the 'wisk' idea too! How fun!

Jen said...

ooh clever idea on the wisk - I am going to have to remember that one for sure for next year - TFS!