Sunday, December 13, 2009

SNOW...and still no shingles...

...well we are scheduled to start our roof on the new house this week...but we had our first snow yesterday. I joked with Camryn..."its snowing in your new bedroom!" On Wednesday, our windows were delivered...evidently we are still waiting on a couple.


...on Thursday, they finally finished the doormer...this is one of the neatest rooms in the house...and I think I am in LOVE with our staircase...its 5 feet wide!



...on Friday they started working on the front porch...we have a meeting this morning to talk to our builder about it.

...on Saturday, we brought STARBUCKS out to the workers who started installing the windows...then we took a little road trip out of town!


We did a little shopping and then we stopped for some lunch and Mason loved this so much we almost didn't get any...


On the way home we first stopped at the house to see our windows...and the workers were just packing up for the day...they were FROZEN!





...well I need to get ready for my meeting. Hope everyone enjoys what's left of the weekend. We have 5 more days of school and then the kids are home till January...so that means I have 5 more days to make sure CHRISTMAS is ready...actually 3 because I have a couple appointments this week :( I hope I can get it all done...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Woohoo first snow - that's always fun it's the 2nd, 3rd, 10th and so on that's not LOL! Enjoy it!

Looks like they are making great progress on your house - it will be move in day before you know it!!! Love the stair case how awesome is that going to be for pictures!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Jennifer you know I love the snow...but I was really hoping it would hold off until the roof got put on...oh well...it is what it is. lol ttys