Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just wanted to say...

I needed to make a "thank you" card and I must say if you are looking for a stamp set full of wonderful sentiments you need to get your hands on Ippity's {Just wanted to Say...}


...this morning I am going to hand deliver this and get my photo taken - which I hate doing by the way...and go read with some awesome 1st graders! Then I am going to finalize the stain color for our new front door!!!

ooohh I almost forget to share these...



I used the {Could I be any Cuter?} stamp set by Unity and just masked off the "have a" and re-stamped it where I wanted it to go!

Have a super Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card! What a unique shape and the colors are great :)

Jen said...

What a great shape for your card! and those little boxes are soooo stinkin' cute!!!

Bonita Rose said...

omg.. love love these! love red and yellow together.. beautiful!

Arymlede said...

Your work is amazing. I like your style... I would like to subscribe to your blog updates.
Regards.
arymlede@gmail.com