Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yeahhhhh it's Thursday!

Today I am sharing a LO using the January Scrapbooking/Collage Kit {Unforgettable Moments}. ...I also threw in the {i love you} sentiment from Ippity's "Because of you".


This year Stuart and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary! He's my best friend and I couldn't imagine not having him here...last week we had a little scare...we don't take a single day for granted.



I am in LOVE with American Crafts new Abode collection! I picked up this entire line at CHA and I LOVE it...I had something else in mind for it but I really like how this LO came together.

Thanks for stopping by today - be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team for some inspiration that is sure to knock your socks off!

Well today will be another busy day filled with appointments...hope everyone has a super day!

15 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

omg such a fab layout.. again, beautiful!

Unknown said...

oh Renee!! I LOVE this! that picture of you and Stuart is so sweet. I keep thinking about you guys! I told Doug, when we drive out to Utah this summer we should take a detour to Washington :)

Rona said...

I love it! Fun layout!

Jen said...

Such a sweet picture of you 2! Love how the layout came together. I agree about enjoying each and everyday with the ones you love.

Pamela said...

Love this!!! :)

Kelly Mahany said...

What a great layout Renee. I really love the many dots on the bottom forming the border!! This is wonderful!

Maren said...

Such an adorale picture!!! :) LOVE it!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful and fun layout! Love the use of your colors and circled details! Too fun!

Brooke said...

Fabulous layout Renee'!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Gotta love those supplies! NICE!

Kim Faucher said...

Im really loving all the American Crafts this time around... the colors and designs are so so fun!

Anonymous said...

Fab Layout!!

StacyC said...

Nice job!!

Eva said...

Oh my, this is a gorgeous layout! I love those papers, too and I am glad you only had a scare and nothing serious! Every day is a blessing for sure.

Unknown said...

OH my gosh, I LOVE all the punched out circles and all those colors! This LO is terrific...you rock LO's Renee!