Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today it's my Turn!

...DT Tuesday at Unity! If you are joining me today from Angela's Blog then you have already seen my LO...but if you haven't....here's a new LO using the SHINE ON kit.



...and I also have this hybrid LO for you...here I used digital papers by CreativityByCrystal: Maci, Sophia and Cupid which can be found at JessicaSprague.com I printed them out on Bazzill Cardstock and added them to my LO. I also used the *BRAND NEW* March Scrapbooking/Collage Kit {Favorite Things} and the March KOTM {Rockin' it Unity Style}



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

10 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

sweet layouts!-i esp. like the first one!

Kelly Mahany said...

Renee both of these layouts are just fabulous!! I love them... really I do!!

liannallama said...

your layouts absolutely rock!

Heather said...

Uber fabulousness! LOVE these fantastico layouts! Such a cutie patootie you have there!

Jen said...

Wow these are both stunning! I really like how your hybrid layout turned out and how you used the gumball machine on the layout is genius play on words!

Hugs Chica!

Jen E. said...

you clever little thing! great idea with the gumball layout. :)

Maren said...

OMG...these are BOTH AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them...pure SWEETNESS! :)

Lisa F said...

Great layouts! Love how you put together your hybrid layouts!

Unknown said...

very cool layouts Renee!! the photo's of your daughter are so cute!!

The Sonboul's said...

I love all that stitching and I love the white on white letters. CUTE stuff friend