Friday, July 23, 2010

Sketch Friday...and...

It's Friday...that means it's time for a new LO and sketch. Today's sketch is brought to you by Tara...be sure to see what everyone else did at Let'sCaptureTheseSketches.
...and my take on the sketch...this is MORRIS our cat...he has many names...many times he is referred to as MORDI Mort! lol These papers are by Piggy Tales and they worked perfectly for this LO !
...and for the "AND" part of my title...I also recently made these cards I just haven't had time to share them...and this one is my favorite! I haven't had a favorite in a long time...in fact I needed to make a card for someone and I intended to give them this one...but I liked it so much that when I was done...I couldn't give it away and had to make another :)





Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned! We will be busy with Mason's Birthday Party - I'll be back to share pictures later :)

2 comments:

Lisa F said...

I love your Sympathy card - those colors are great together! Cute layout and cards!

Unknown said...

LOOOVE that layout of Morris!!!
and your cards...some of my favorites ever!!