Monday, October 25, 2010

Yeaaahhhh it's Monday...

...I LOVE the start to a new week...I could do without all this wind we are having but looking forward to this BUSY week I am getting ready to start...something you usually don't hear me say. Today I wanted to share a new digital LO...and very excited to see it being featured this morning over at JessicaSprague.com :)

Crystal has an AMAZING new Template available today...you can find it {HERE} ...for only $1.00 that is such a GREAT price!


...here's what I did...can you believe that I actually pulled up photos from our house construction and finally made a LO :) ...I know...it's about time!

See Supply List {HERE}

I also made this quick LO last night...also using another Template from Crystal...I LOVE these!


See Supply List {HERE}

Thanks for stopping by today!