Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Couple New Projects...

I hope this VERY COLD Sunday was a great one for everyone...I think if I could have gone back to bed and started over I would have...I ended up have a horrible headache and it NEVER went away...and it seemed that just one bad thing after another happened...I managed to remake my project below but it still didn't turn out like I wanted...but I have come to realize that not everything ALWAYS works out like we have planned and product doesn't always work the way we want it to...so it is what it is and this is how it ended up...I was able to use one of my favorite colors "yellow" a very happy color and one of my favorite words "hope". Combine the two and you have a pretty cool bracelet. Sorry about the photograph...I just haven't mastered taking pictures inside when its already dark...

Materials Used:
Deep Welled Cuff Bracelet #80990171:
AMATE Studios, October Afternoon: Pattern Paper , Queen & Co. Pearls: Yellow Sunshine


Materials Used:
Silver Rectangle Pendent #SO60600169:
AMATE Studios, American Crafts Card Stock
Piggy Tales: The Ballard of Mulan Collection: Rub-ons, Barndoors, Pattern Paper, Tulle & Heidi Swapp: Bling

...looking forward to the beginning of a new week...it doesn't make up for the fact that my very favorite sweater is RUINED...and it doesn't make other things disappear or go way or change...but it does give us one more day...one more day to LOVE and one more day to be together and create memories.

1 comment:

Margee' said...

Memories are a very important part of life!