Thursday, November 18, 2010


These days I do cry at least once each day but it is because I am sad...the world is beautiful and life is way to short! Many prayers are being said each day for many people in my life...those who mean the most to me and my family and who are hurting..."R" "T" and "B" may God hear our prayers and continue to allow us to lean on you for support and understanding during these trials. "Everything rides on HOPE now...Everything rides on FAITH somehow..."
Yesterday, I sat through a heart wrenching "unexpected" meeting...something that had to be done...but still we didn't get things settled...my mom's strength amazes me!

2 comments:

slbt17 said...

God be with you and your love ones.
Sandra

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Renee'! You are loved---and God has a plan! I am praying for you!!