Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finishing up...

...so tonight I should be finishing up the last bit of December Daily, but instead I'm sitting on the couch scrapbooking something else...lol all my boys are watching a movie I'm not interested in at all...so I decided to scrap some pictures from the summer...better late than never right? :)

See Supply List {HERE}

...I'll never be completely caught up but it feels good to be able to go back and grab some pictures from this summer and complete this page. Thanks for stopping by...and maybe...just maybe the next time you stop by I will have my December Daily done and ready to share :)

4 comments:

Margee' said...

Good memories for Cami, great LO.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

BEAUTIFUL LO! I love those colors and papers together:) I am thinking about using a part of your LO for a journal cover--hope you don't mind:) I hope that you had a great holiday--and may God bless you in the new year! And we KNOW He will!! Blessings to you:)

Beth said...

I LOVE the layout!
Way to go!!!

Jen said...

Ha! caught up - remind me what that is again?! Love all the little photos you used on this - did you print those out on your own printer?

I also wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy new year - I hope 2011 proves to be a better year for you my friend :) (HUGS)