Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I know alot of people don't like that...but I do...I have alot of friends who don't celebrate Christmas...and I respect that...just like they respect the fact that I do...to me Happy Holiday's still represents CHRISTMAS...you will also hear me say "Merry Christmas" ...and with that said...I can not believe today is December 1st...only 30 more days until the New Year...I just don't know how this year has gone by so fast...what a year it has been for my family...I wish I could look to the new year with anticipation and excitement...that won't be happening this year...all I can do is enjoy each day as it comes.

Well it's time to share my "December Daily" with you...here's my cover of my album...I went with simple...I used our family photo...which is also our Christmas card this year...but I turned it black and white...my album will be sporting the colors red, white, grey and black...and a little bit of my all time favorite kraft thrown in here and there. I am keeping it simple to focus on the memories we will be creating this holiday season....focusing on "family" and the time we get to spend together creating memories.


Materials Used: Chipboard: Melissa Frances, Grosgrain Ribbon: Details & Accessories, Queen&C.: Pearls, Ali Edwards: Digital 25 December 2010 Title, QueenofQuirk: Reindeer Games Digital Pattern Paper

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back to see the rest of my December Daily throughout the rest of the month.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Your December Daily will turn out great, very simple yet sophisticated . . . I just hope to get the chance to actually complete one this year! :)

Unknown said...

it looks beautiful Renee! I love the picture on the front! and I would totally wait til the kids were in school to do the cookies :)

love you girl!

Margee' said...

Not going to even try, this year, but did do one a couple years ago!

Would have liked to though. May just journal this year in place of it.

Jenn said...

beautiful display!

Chris said...

Love your cover!! what a great idea of doing a circle! I am attempting to do this this year too. I will be posting mine on my blog tonight. Not sure what I will put in mine but it should be fun.