Sunday, December 19, 2010

...only 12 days till the end of the year!

I have spent most of this year feeling very sad...I have cried more than I have laughed...and nothing can make these feelings go away...but Nisa Fiin made this amazing template to document the year and I LOVED IT AT FIRST SIGHT...it forced me to go through my photos and see that I truly did have some great moments this year with my kids...and even though I was so sad most of this year and it made me think that it must have been miserable for my children too...I wondered what did they feel through-out this year as well...what will they remember most about 2010? ...I was a little surprised that I was able to come up with photos from the entire year with smiles on their little faces...Nisa "thank you" for a great template to use...to document the year 2010...and help me to see that even through all this sadness we still did have some good times...



See Supply List {HERE}

...my children and I both have learned some valuable lessons this year...we have learned that life is too short...we have learned to give to those who are need...we have learned that some will never change...we have learned that disappointment is a part of life...we have learned that people will lie to make them feel better about themself...we have learned that sometimes we must let go in order to continue to more forward...we have learned that what we fill is most secure can be taken away at any moment...we have learned to never stop fighting for what we believe in...we have learned to always give 100% in whatever we are doing...we have learned that sometimes looking out for yourself first is more important than putting others first...we have learned that trusting others continues to be very difficult...we have learned that we are strong and we are loved...we learned who our TRUE friends are...I am very happy that my children know they can trust me and we have a close relationship...I hope that it will always stay this way...I will continue to teach them...that the way you treat others is the way you treat yourself....that true respect for another comes from self respect...true love for another comes from self love...true forgiveness for another comes from self forgiveness...I think that's a great way to live!

5 comments:

Margee' said...

What a year it has been for all of us!

Unknown said...

Sorry you cried more than you laughed but you did great job with your LO! Here's hoping 2011 will be a better year!

Mona said...

Yes, here is to 2011 being a year of miracles, hope, faith, love, joy, and peace!

Unknown said...

that layout is soo cool! love the paper and clips.

and totally love your list of things you guys learned this year...lots of really good and really difficult things too.

LOVE you! (and no card yet) I still have to get to mine....not even close to ready for Christmas!EEK!

Lisa F said...

LOVE this layout! Here's to a better 2011!