Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mason is my sweet sweet child...

...every once in awhile I am reminded that I really have great kids...and it's at those moments I just have to sit back a smile...Mason has been watching Camryn and I WORK WORK WORK over the last week on her Birthday Party...he hasn't said much about it but he can't miss the fact that something is going on...

This morning he walked down the stairs...and right up to his sissy and said, "Happy Birthday Camryn!" and gave her a hug...no one told him to do that...and she just looked up at him said..."it's not my Birthday..." He looked a little confused...I said, "awwhhh Mason, you are a good brother, it's actually not Camryn's Birthday until next Sunday, today we are just having her Birthday party..." he said, "I know!"

3 comments:

Gina said...

Awe . . . what a sweet little guy! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super super sweet:)

Margee' said...

He's such a cutey! And gives the biggest hugs!