Monday, October 17, 2011

CARDS instead of LAUNDRY

...so instead of doing the much needed laundry this morning I made some cards so they could hit the mail this afternoon...


...and this afternoon...I'm STILL not done with the LAUNDRY! ...this morning Ben informs me...he has TWO pairs of pants that fit..I think to myself...how in the world do all your pants that fit last week no longer not fit you! ...I'm telling you that boy is growing like a weed...in just 2 very short days he will be 12 and he is nearly as tall as me...and weighs over 100 pounds now...who would of thought! ...makes me want to cry :'(

...I really need to stop procrastinating about this laundry...and get every organized...and I should do that NOW! I'll have more to share later...

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that you created cards instead of doing laundry--I did that too:) And I think I might do that again tomorrow! LOL!

Beautiful cards--LOVE your papers and designs!!! LOVE:)

As for Ben--wow! Almost taller than you!! Hope he finds some pants that fit soon:)

Karen S. said...

I always love your work. Just checking in (used to visit a lot when you designed for Unity). Love your playlist...so uplifting!