Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Camryn turned {NINE}

...where has the last nine years gone...this is Camryn and I on the day of her birth...


...and this is Camryn and I now...
Camryn turned {NINE} yesterday...and we've basically been celebrating for the last 3 weeks...yes...we take birthday's pretty seriously in our house! We started celebrating on MLK Day...by stopping in Seattle and doing a little shopping at The American Girl Store and Build-A-Bear...and then over the weekend we invited the family and close friends over for a wonderful birthday lunch of...WAFFLES...Camryn decided that she wanted to have a Belgian Waffle lunch...with toppings....and LOTS of them...bacon...cheese and sausage omelet muffins. Everything was delicious!!! Sunday, we went to Red Robin with our friends and celebrated some more...Monday night she decided that she wanted Crab Legs...so she got Crab Legs...1 FULL POUND in fact...and we celebrated again...and we aren't done yet...one more weekend to go...this coming weekend she will celebrate with a couple of friends from school...with a sleep-over...since I'm working on Friday...I hope I have enough energy to keep up with all of them! :)

...this evening I was able to finish up a new digital LO using some new items coming soon to JessicaSprague.com. I haven't made a two-page layout in a very long time but with the new {It's a Start Templates} it's very easy to do...this new set that is coming out has TWENTY AMAZING templates! I grabbed two that worked well with the photos from Camryn's party and put them together and ta-da!!! I have an amazing two-page layout...if I do say so myself :) ...I also used some NEW KI Memories {Hot Date} Digital Products ALSO coming out soon! (it seems like I can't finish off one of my digital LOs without adding some word art by Karla Dudley...I love her word art!) ...and I should add...one of my favorite things about this LO...is the journaling...the font is {ReneeD} it's my very own handwriting, I've never been a fan of my own handwriting but the font turned out pretty cool :D



...thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Happy birthday to your sweet Camryn!!! Psalm 118:24

And what a beautiful LO---love those digital pages! I really should do something like this...just need to learn more about technology! LOL!