Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So...how is everyone's Project 365 coming along?

...I made it through January taking a photo a day and now we are nearly mid-way through the month of February...time is just {FLYING }by!

I thought all month how I was going to put all these photos together and decided on this format for my {Photo of the Day}...

...so here is JANUARY 2012...

{Materials Used HERE}
{MY FEELINGS} ...looking back at the month of January...I can see many memories my family created together...things I did alone...things I did for other people, places we went, items we purchased and of course how we are desperately trying to find our new normal in the new year.

...now for this month...I think I will create the February {calendar} as we go through the month instead of waiting until the end of the month and doing it ALL AT ONCE like I did for January...I still haven't decided what size I will print these out...but I can already tell this will be a very special project at the years end!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this monthly collage....I don't participate in Project 365--I want to! I just don't have time! I barely have time to check my emails! I've already let the laundry and dishes pile up all week....LOL! Maybe next year:)