Sunday, April 29, 2012

3 weeks down...

...6 weeks to go...yes I know that's a count down...everyone is counting down till the last day of school at my house...school is going well for me...I come home tired every night...but really that's no different than before I was teaching everyday...I do miss not being able to get up and run every morning...now I need to fit it in late in the evening...which makes me that much more EXHAUSTED...I miss not being able to scrapbook and make cards...and sew...and I miss not being able to be there for MY own kids when they need me...but this weekend I was able to get a couple of digital LOs done...and since I didn't have a lot of extra time...with Camryn's TWO soccer games...and both of the boys' baseball games...Jessica Sprague's digital templates were the way to go!!! It felt really good to make some pages...
...yes...that is Hope Solo...Camryn and I got to meet her a few weeks back...She was really nice to Camryn and chatted with her about playing soccer...Camryn loved getting the chance to meet her and I was really proud of Camryn for not being shy and opening up and talking to her! Thanks for taking a peek ;)

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

BEAUTIFUL LOs! I love both! And I'm excited for Camryn to meet Hope Solo (I don't know who she is....but I'm thrilled that Camryn wasn't shy!!!).

Beth said...

Great LO's once again! Only to have all the time we wanted to do the things we love!!!!
Thanks for sharing:)