Sunday, January 13, 2013

Saying {goodbye} is never easy...

...after being on the JessicaSprague.com Creative Team for over 2 years...it is time to say goodbye! ...but as one door closes...two more open...don't you LOVE how that works!!!


...I have joined the liv.e DESIGNS creative team...and I am so honored to be working beside these creative artists who are supportive and most importantly great friends!

...I have already shared a couple of my first LOs since joining the team...but here is my newest...I dug through my computer and pulled out some photos from about 3 years ago of me and my dad...I thought is was time that I do something with these...I used Liv's newest KNOCK ON WOOD PPs which are arriving soon in the store at JessicaSprague.com.

Items Used: Liv.e Designs: Knock on Wood PP, Brown Bagger 3, Title Express. Other Items: Green Lights Ahead by Karla Dudley & Gennifer Bursett, Word Art by KD.

...and I have also become a member of Jane's Doodles Design Team! Woo Hoo...and it feels really good to be playing with paper again!


 {Thanks for stopping by!}

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Sad to see you leave....but HOOOOOOORAY for another team spot!! Congrats on joining the Jane's Doodle DT!!!

Beth said...

Love the LO...
Great memories to cherish for a lifetime-