Tuesday, July 1, 2014

...less than 4 months to go...

The days are moving right along...just 3 months and 19 days to go until race days!
 
So far to date, with the help of family and friends...I've raised just over $633.00!!! With your help I know I can hit the $1000.00 mark...
 
For the entire month of July, if you donate to this cause your name will go into a drawing for one of my {Lead Me with Strong Hands} T-shirts...you can read more about these HERE.
 
How AWESOME is that! ...all you need to do is make a donation of any $$$ amount HERE at my American Brain Tumor Association fundraising page and your name could be drawn. Remember when making your donations...any amount is greatly appreciated but it doesn't have to be a lot...a little bit really goes a long way.
 
Winner will be announced August 1st. Thank you everyone for your support
 

No comments: